CREATE NEXT YOUR CHAPTER
FRIDAY 19 TO SUNDAY 21 MARCH 2021
AT LITTONFIELDS BARN, PEAK DISTRICT
Rebecca Norton of Sense of Direction and Glenda Strong of illustrations by Glenda have teamed up to deliver an art and walking retreat as a remedy for digital fatigue, a chance to take stock of the past six months and emerge with a refreshed vision for your future. Your experience culminates in a bound chapter you will have created yourself through mindful art and walking practices
What can I expect?
- A strategy for recovering from digital fatigue
- To be the author of your life as you consider both the detail and bigger picture
- Connection to the landscape
- A chance to review and reflect on the last six months
- Focus and clarity for the next six months inspired by the landscape
- Relax and rejuvenate while being nourished by heathy eating, mindful walking and beginner level watercolour and craft practices aiding both your physical and mental health
- A self made beautifully bound chapter containing your thoughts and aspirations for your future but also practical tools and strategies to increase your self confidence
- Reinstating of good habits with a fresh start as you turn a new page
- Enthusiasm for a bright future for both body and soul
What about Corona Virus?
We will be adhering to the government guidelines and the venue is certified as ‘Good to Go”.
If the guidelines change within two days of the retreat making it impossible to run safely, you will receive a full refund including your deposit or a confirmed booking at the next available retreat. The choice is yours.
What is included in the price?
- Guided coaching walks with Sense of Direction life coach, Rebecca Norton.
- Art materials and beginner level mindful watercolour painting sessions with artist, Glenda Strong, from illustrations by Glenda.
- Two nights luxury accommodation at Littonfields Barn in the Peak District.
- Meals tailored around nutritious and delicious eating inspired by Joanne Bibby from Live Life Well
Friday night dinner and light refreshments
Saturday breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks and light refreshments
Sunday breakfast, lunch and and light refreshments
If you would like any alcohol please BYO as this is not included
What does the programme look like?
FRIDAY: THE TABLE OF CONTENTS
Arrival between 4.30 and 5.30pm
Introductions: what chapter of your life are you in?
SATURDAY: TURNING THE PAGE
Beginner level mindful watercolour painting
Mindful walking and thinking for clarity
Visualising your future
SUNDAY: WALKING INTO YOUR CHAPTER
Binding your chapter
Depart between 1pm and 2pm
What do previous participants say?
“I signed up for the “Write Your Next Chapter” retreat with Glenda Strong and Rebecca Norton because I loved Glenda’s illustrations and I knew that I would be in safe hands. Glenda is a talented instructor who has an effective approach to teaching water-colours so that even beginners can make mindful magic with this wonderful medium. I thoroughly enjoyed her thoughtful approach to the retreat and came away refreshed and ready to get my book project to completion. I also found some inspiration to pursue other projects in the future and take actions that will move me forwards on my journey. Glenda’s guidance has been very valuable to me and I recommend working with her whole-heartedly.”
~ Ruth McIntosh ~
How much will it be?
Rooms are very spacious and there are two or three single beds per room.
All rooms have their own ensuite.
£ 350 per person – early bird – pay in full before 31st Dec
£ 385 per person after 31 Dec
£ 50 optional one hour follow up (if booked in advance)
How do I book?
To book all you need to do is follow the link here to Rebecca Norton Sense of Direction